• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tire's mounted today..

fredrader

Well I took 8 of the 12 900x20 NDT tires I bought from Berg Supply down to a shop at a truck stop near me this morning to get mounted..I got there at 10:30 and left at 4:30 :freaked: They never worked on anything else the whole time I was there either..They had a heck of a time breaking the tires loose from the wheel..They acted like they were glued on but they had just been mounted a long time...$25ea to remove the wheel from the truck,remove the tire,clean the wheel and ring with a wire brush,clean up the old tube and flap and mount the new tire on the wheel and mount it on the truck..I was shocked that they (After 6hrs) still only charged me $200 to mount all 8..Good bunch of guy's down there...Steve's Truck & Trailer repair Franklin Oh (Exit #36 I 75) 1-888-578-4244...

fredrader

I will probably go black..I can get the Krylon Camo spray paint from wal mart in either the black or the green but I haven't decided which one yet..I need to take a wire brush to them and some paint thinner and then paint away...Probably next week..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks