• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

tires

FormerNewMVGuy

Where is the best place to get 95% take off 900-20 for my deuce in the new jersey area? Is tnj murry the closest in delaware? Any advice is greatly appreciated! I think maybe I would like to buy a couple already mounted because i am missing the spare off my truck. Thanks guys

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Lost of cost of the shipping.....

Try Berg Tire in NC....see if you can get someone to pick them up and bring them to Aberdeen!!!

lacoda56

Tom at Alfaheaven is ok in my opinion, but others here seem to think a 20 year old truck should come with a full warranty. The shipping on tires from Wis. to New Jersey would be a bit steep. Hopefully you can find something a bit closer.

rockman

Joe Young used to get them from a guy named Charlie in Eastern PA. I got a 12 from him several years ago. $45 a piece on the rim with 70 to 90% tread. Don't have the number but he did even meet me halfway near Harrisburg.

Lost the number though...

Bill

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd stay far away from Alpha Heaven. I bought a set of what he called "brand new" 9x20's from AH. Some had CARC paint on them, and 4 out of the 11 had deep cuts in the sidewalls going all the way down to the cords. Brand new to me means never mounted, no defects, and in perfect shape... These were far from that.

Unless you go there and hand pick them out yourself, I'd shop elsewhere.....
Just my experience. Do a search for AH on here, see what other have to say about him.. Some very mixed reviews...

The next big MV show is Gilbert PA in Sep. Call some of the big East Coast dealers, see if they will be there and can bring you tires....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks