• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tm for door seals

jarrettpcfr

Does anyone know the tm for door repair? I'm trying to replace the window felts, door seals, window channels, and window runs, and the vent window seals. I appreciate the input.

jarrettpcfr

yea i got the parts price $170 without shipping. I have already pulled one door apart because it was dented real bad from GL. Replaced it from a junkyard door. But it is easier to take apart than put back together. I just wanted a tm to make sure i do it right. i looked at the the -20 but it doesn't go into detail. The only thing im worried about is the vent window, i've never messed with one besides just taking it out.

topgun217

You could ask for each item seperatly from different family members as Christmas presents, thats what I have done in the past. Everybody always asks "what can I get you for a christmas present?" Well, thats when you unfold your handy MVXL (Military Vehicle X-mas list) don't forget to provide web links to a few of the advertisers on this site as well as known other parts suppliers... Shopping should be a snap !