• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tm Question

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
PJ, your reply to mdmorgan is inappropriate and rude. Your posting in multiple forums and simple questions/threads is abusive and inefficient. Cross-posting the same question in multiple forums is not allowed. Almost all of these threads posted last night, could be consolidated into one thread and in one forum. Do not post Trailer questions in the Deuce forum either(your comment was"I like the deuce guys").

It will take me an hour or more to read all these questions(that are all related and could be covered in one thread) I simply don't have the time and will not do that(that is your responsibility as a contributing member). I will simply delete all these threads. Please do not post separately, as you have. Please learn to manage your thread/post more efficiently and be patient for the answers. You have cluttered up the forums with your misuse.

If you cannot follow the rules, do not post. If it continues, you get some "time off".

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks