• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TMs

jfnemt1ff1

Ok I may be blind,but after looking on the old site for a TM that would how to hook up and tow with a wrecker? I know someone will have the info thanks.
John

ida34

Check the towbar manual and a recovery manual. I am guessing on the recovery manual but I am pretty sure the towbar manual has hookup information. Basically connect the towbar to the from axle with axle clamps then lift the front end with a wiffle tree on the shackle mounts.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I'm assming we're talking about a M816.

TM 9-2320-260-10 (Operators Level Manual)

Ensure you have all changes up to and including Change 4.

Page 2-91 is first page of instructions for lift towing. Flat towing is just prior to this section.

jimmcld

I've read the TM's but I may not have read the latest revision. Can anyone tell me what the "V" shaped rod attached to the side of the whiffle tree is used for?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks