• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Todays Lucky Find/Win

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I went up to Ft Drum today to bring home a M35a2w/w that I recently won. Also, while I was there I checked out a few trucks that were ending today. I brought along a friend that is very interested in getting a deuce for himself and he wanted to see the GL yard and get familiar with the trucks and their various options. My recovery went well, and I simply drove it home.
While I was pointing out various things to look for, I came across a M109 that had air assist steering(surprise). I noticed it was in today's closing auction. Can you guess where this is going? Well, I won it and I plan to make it into a road tripping camper conversion sometime. Here are a few pictures of it, courtesy of GL.

Attachments

scooter01922

WOW, man those trucks are adding up fast, its a good thing your wifey likes green trucks or doghead would be in the doghouse for sure.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I screwed up today. Forgot to place a second bid on 15 whiffletrees at Eglin. They went for $118. CRAPP!