• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tow bar in sacramento ca

JRMITTS

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone in the Sacramento area would have a deuce tow bar I could borrow as a back up to retrieve a deuce from Sharpe Depot nest week.

Or, does someone have a diagram/plans for making one. I've seen some nice ones on the site made from box tubing, but am concerned about the attaching the feet to the shackles on the towed truck.

I was there the other day and the truck wouldn't start - no fuel to the injectors, however fuel to the injector pump.

I will try a couple of things first to see if it starts, like checking the diaphragm in the HH and the fuel shut off linkage.

Interestingly, it started after replacing the batteries, but the engine started to race, so I pulled the fuel shut off, and it wouldn't start back up after that. So I suspect it was my enthusiasm at pulling the shut off and will check that first.

Thanks

Bob

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks