• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

towing equipment

can anyone piont me in the right direction to or help me find the best place the get a towbar and light bracket for towing my duece . i recently bought one at stout feild and would like to find the right stuff to tow them with i have seen pics of these and would like to have a set also some jumper cables too thanks for any help .

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Doc, I have a bar you can borrow. Kipman has jumpercables(known as slave cables) for sale up in Columbus. I have a set of tow lights, but have yet to get a cable made up. I reccomend getting some of the flashing red magnetic lights for the tow home.

thanks 4 star i may need to if you dont mind like i said i am on neddles and pins awaiting approvale is there any were close to us to get towbars and slave cables and the such . what do you need to fix ur lights i run across all kinds of wire and stuff from time to time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks