• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tractor recovery from Jonesborough TN

AMGeneral

Well folks,i took the 915A1 and the lowboy to Jonesborough today to pick up a 4600 Ford tractor I purchased to use around the house.

Last edited:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Wow, I can't get over how quiet that truck is.

Thanks for the shoutout rofl

davidkroberts

I was looking for one but i got a cherry 818 instead. If i get a wild hair and decide to start doing longer range recoveries Ill probably get a m915 or M916. Honestly im afraid of anything that modern I know how to work on 2.5 ton and 5 tons. I dont know much about no kidding road tractors

SMOKEWAGON66

Man o man i miss my M915a1 i had in Germany....i drove 38,507 miles in it before it died. it had a brand new big cam 400 in it when i got it, and a kinzel tachograph that was...ummm modified..by a mechanic at local BMW dealer. it read 51 MPH at 1700 RPM no matter how fast you went past 50 and if my redlight came on i was going over 75MPH lol...the German truckers hated me..i blew doors off in that truck...then i got a 2003 M915a3 that had a **** computer in it and could no longer speed. but it had A/C so it was all good ;)
( 2003 Frieghtliner M915a3 pictured at left )

Last edited:

dmetalmiki

WHAT the heck?

So..ok..ALL the videos have "been removed by the user". Then WHY NOT remove them from steel soldiers post?? Not much use clicking through all the vids to find blanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks