• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

tractors and cargos

jh1990

Last thursday me and my mom went up to Chambersburg to pick-up a set of bows for our deuce and a set for our 105 plus the trailer cover. Anyways, while we where there i happened to look over to the one corner of the lot and saw ALOT of 5 ton tarctors and cargos. I reckon there might of been 10 maybe 12 cargos (813's) and 12 maybe 14 tractors (818's). Just thought I'd let ya'll know, I know Armyman was looking for an 818 a while back. they should be coming to GL, when i have idea.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
I looked at every one very closely and most every five ton is clearly marked hold for FMS that is they are going to another country's military and the State Department is working that out on those. There is a good chance that they will be sent to a depot for top line overhaul or inspection for servicabilty and I really was hoping that at least one would come available. The thing about them is that most of the 5 tons go for more than I have in my budget so I have to let them go. I have a 1957 M 52 on contract and that is making me excited about getting it going.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks