• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trailer bridge plate markings

maverick

Hi Guys,
Hope someone can help and sorry if this has been covered before (couldn't find any old posts )

I would like to know would my M332 Ammo trailer have the yellow 6 inch circle applied on the side for bridge weight classification? If it should have this what number should be marked on it ?

Many thanks

papercu

Vehicle marking are covered in TB 43-0147
h. A vehicle weight classification sign kit, as described herein, will be installed on the front of each vehicle except:
(1) All trailers.
Each base would/could have their own rules based on need. Wayne

saddamsnightmare

August 21st, 2009.

Verily I say unto thee, check David Doyle's Standard Catalog of Military Vehiles for the weight of the Ammo trailer, it's in the appendix for bridge markings, and yes, it does get a stencilled circle and number on the right corner of the body, front end right side. On the M105A2 in woodland camo, its a 6" diameter black circular outine with a "4" in the middle, at least that's what my M105 had when it came from the combat engineer unit in Okmulgee, OK.

Cheers,
Kyle F. McGrogan:-D

maverick

Hi Guys,
I cant find my copy of David Doyle's Standard Cataloge of Military Vehicles can some one confirm that a M332 has a yellow circle and what the number thats displayed should be ???

thank you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks