• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trailer Cleared ECU.

Ripcord01

Trailer Cleared EUC

I am so happy. I think the waiting is the worse part of the whole GL experience. Now to have some fun later this week. Plans are to recover it hopefully on Friday, then have it blasted and start rebuilding it. For crying out loud it is a tralier, but **** I am still very excited. Need to be prepared for a Future purchase from GL. The big one.lol

Last edited:

Ripcord01

I am trying to get a pick up date for next Tuesday. Fort Mead must be a busy place today and Friday! Plus it gives me a couple days to get my tags in the mail. I will post pictures when we do the recovery on Tuesday and get it home.

3dAngus

What kind of trailer. Where are the pics so you can get the rest of us excited?
Congratulations. Great news.

AMX

:grd:Good for you. I got my EUC today as well. Now if I can get rid of one trailer without having to scrap it. I was told they no longer stack trailer, so I guess I will see. Good luck with your recovery.

Donald Poppell

Congrats. Hope all goes well on the recovery.
I was pumped when I got my 2 M101A2's. Felt like I had won a Million bucks.
Waiting on the EUC to clear drove me more nuts than I already am. :)

Nonotagain

I am trying to get a pick up date for next Tuesday. Fort Mead must be a busy place today and Friday! Plus it gives me a couple days to get my tags in the mail. I will post pictures when we do the recovery on Tuesday and get it home.
For tags in the mail, you must be using one of the Maine trailer registration places since Merryland won't do tags or title until you get the SF-97 which GL won't process until it's removed from the site.

Good luck with the recovery. Take a box of doughnuts with you as the folks from Meade will remember you on later visits.

DieselBob

Congratulations on the EUC clearing. When going to Meade remember you need to enter the post through the Route 32 commercial entrance, this will take you to the inspection area/entrance. Remember no guns, ammo or explosives of any type allowed. When leaving the inspection station Turn RIGHT to enter Ft. Meade. Do Not turn left. Have a safe trip.

stancanpara

I am so happy. I think the waiting is the worse part of the whole GL experience. Now to have some fun later this week. Plans are to recover it hopefully on Friday, then have it blasted and start rebuilding it. For crying out loud it is a tralier, but **** I am still very excited. Need to be prepared for a Future purchase from GL. The big one.lol
Is this your first EUC?

I'm still waiting on mine...

landfillman

I dont mean to cause a thread drift but Im interested with the process of EUC Im about to bid on a trailer on GL. I second the motion for donuts. I worked for a man that had a weldding job at Redstone. He used to stop on mondays and Fridays and get all the donuts the bakery had in stock. We were putting in the Cattle gaps on part of the complex and when we needed to move something that our loader wouldnt move we never had to ask for help lol.

Ripcord01

Congratulations on the EUC clearing. When going to Meade remember you need to enter the post through the Route 32 commercial entrance, this will take you to the inspection area/entrance. Remember no guns, ammo or explosives of any type allowed. When leaving the inspection station Turn RIGHT to enter Ft. Meade. Do Not turn left. Have a safe trip.
Yes, I will not do the NSA trip..ha ha.rofl