• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

trailer dolly

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Hey,I am looking for a trailer dolly.One that I can pull a fifth wheel trailer behind a truck with a pintel hitch. If anybody has one close to me for sale,let me know. thanks.

Hammer

Man, I have only seen a few come across GL in the last few months. Not a common one, and the few I have seen were not close to me.
I would also like to get my hands on one to move a few things around when the time/need arises.

siliconpacific

Hello out there, I'm also looking for a M197 dolly to complete the m313 trailer setup yhat I own.

Any leads as to how or where I might go to purchase one would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Don E5 USN, Siliconpacific

ALFA2

siliconpacific, welcome to the site, if no one has a handy one, there is one in the classifieds for sale, may still be there, take a look.

Good luck.

ALFA2

dedgar301

2330 - Trailers at Government Liquidation

I have a similiar dilemma. I want to move this trailer into my garage with either a hand dolly (harbor frieght) or a powered one. My question is: Do you think I can move a 1200 pound trailer like this with a hand dolly on the front? I have a very small inclined curve to negotiate too. The street I live on is tight to even pull in my CUCV let alone a trailer attached. I am converting it for use as a dual motorcycle trailer for the MT-500 and the KLR-650a. Thanks for any advice.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks