• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trailer no title no sf97 form what are my options (Utah)

Blastercanon1

Looking at this m101a2 that I was about to go pick up and then they told me they don’t have the title and so I asked about a sf97 form and they have no idea what Iam talking about. S there any way possible to get a new sf97 form or a way around that like just being able to transfer ownership with a bill of sale sort of thing, any help or advice is much appreciated, I will update as I get more details about how this trailer is not or is worth my time thank you again, always a great help all of you

Jeepadict

Not UT, but for context...I bought one in AZ with only a bill of sale. DMV issued a bonded title for a menial additional fee, and was converted to a normal title after 1 year. NV won't issue a title for any trailer with a generator on it, they deem it "towable equipment". Several other states will not issue any title for a trailer under a certain GVWR which the 101/116 trailers fall under.

If I was you, I'd send an email to the DMV via their website describing your situation...and also peruse their FAQ, could be something in there too. Also, Google is your friend...but AI search engines come up with gooder answers than Google does.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

MarkM

CODE BROWN...It's all going to sh~t !
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bill of sale only needed in the People's Republic of Massachusetts to register a trailer.

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Get a Bonded Title. You can pick up the paperwork from your local DMV office or download online.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks