• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trailer/park break assembly

Lmtv772

Banned
Has anyone changed out the trailer and park break assemblies and replaced for the later style , yet?
I need to know which of the lines goes where.
I have been reading in the TM for M1078 and the TM for M1088 but both only show the old style manifolds not the later units.
This is the unit I have purchased.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oxyacetylene

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I picked up one too but have not installed it. I will probably wait until one of my existing valves starts leaking. The ports are marked so you might be able to just match them up based on that. The combination valve I think will use at least one less hose since the valves are interconnected internally.

Lmtv772

Banned
There are 6 connections on the valve block itself. I think some are going internally from one side to another, on the truck, two hoses feed each side (trailer and park) and one hose goes back down. There are a bunch of cross links on the old assembly and they have 4 connectors each.