• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trailer plug

CapePrep

Hello all, my 803 generator trailer has the pig tail to hook to a military whatever. I would like to find the truck receptacle(male?) to rig up a converter to tow with my truck. Any tips or leads would be appreciated.

dmetalmiki

Those electrical connectors are readily available, but you did not mention the if you want to use 'standard or nota universal. end connectors.
If you use the internet search feature there are many sites supplying military male and female connectors for every country's military or civilian use, When I wired up my recovery truck trailer I actually use a Russian truck female and male connector (mounted the female on the back of the truck) and the female end wired into the trailers harness, The reason I used them was because they are 'screwed together' connections rather than 'push in'. Just my preference. There are many to choose from. original or otherwise. I just had those from a Praga truck I dismantled. Look on e whatsit as well.

lindsey97

We have one of the plugs, and covers on a M923 parts truck. Standard 12 pin military plug. It is in good condition, and I can clip the wires to where it is usable with any vehicle.

Pm for paypal info, and cost.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks