• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trailer/Shelter

Swede

Ok what kind of MV trailer would I be looking for , for my 1028.

And is there any hot links on where there are any shelters for the 1028.

Also, this was prob. discussed before, but for newbie sake, what and where do I find manuals for my 1028?

Thnx for any info. on this.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: trailer

Manuals are available here on Steel Soldiers. Look to the lower right on the main page and click on the TM section. You are looking for TM 9-2320-289-10 TM 9-2320-289-20 TM 9-2320-289-20P TM 9-2320-289-34 and TM 9-2320-289-34P. Get the -10 first, its the owners manual and you should read it before you even drive the truck.

Swede

Thanks alots. for all the response.
Citizen soldier is that a lubrication trailer?

citizensoldier

No its what they call a M116 pioneer trailer . It would have had a generator mounted in the rear along with numerouse other tools depending on what type of unit was using it. Carpenter units, mechanics, eng. and so on. They are handy little buggers. The above version is the A2 with serge brakes and 8 lug 3/4 ton axles. This would make a nice tag along for a 1028 IMHO.. You would be the go to guy on any trail when things are broken.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks