• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

tranfer case help

bbf

just got my first m818 in from gl and was checking the truck the truck has no high gear in low its moves in high the jack shaft turns but the truck dose not is there a way to check this in the truck or do i have to drop the case

jasonjc

Check on the pass side of the case is a about 4"X4" cover plate up high. Take that off and you should see the shift rod. The shift fork is held on the rod by a big set screw. If the set screw is lose or gone it will not shift. There is a spot in the shaft for the set screw to lock into. Hope this helps

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks