• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trans Temp and Low Air Pressure Sensor Locations

Steelreaper80

I had the rear main seal on my M925A2 replaced. It was BAD. The mechanic that dismantled the truck to replace the seal wound up sick and was off for an extended amount of time and a different mechanic finished the repair. I understand it sucks putting something back together that you did not dismantle. My problem is, I don't think they either plugged in the trans temp sensor and low air pressure warning sensor or they plugged them in wrong. Where are these two located? The truck is running fine and it is nice that it is not puking out oil all the time now but I just want to check the connections. No reading on the trans temp gauge at all and the low air pressure light is constantly blinking. Thanks, guys!

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Trans temp is on top of the transmission on the return hose from the cooler right before it meets the transmission.

Low air pressure switches are on the tanks on the passengers side just under the muffler

Steelreaper80

Update:

Sorry, haven't been on here much. I have been running around like a chicken with my head chopped off. So, I have found out a few things.....

New rear main seal leaks....not nearly as bad but it leaks

Truck will not shift from high range to low range. When I press the button on the range lever, my transmission temperature gauge maxes out and lever will not move

Low air pressure at the glad hands, I wondered why it took so long to air up tires. Will not run my impact gun either. I have enough pressure to release the trailer brakes but not full 120 psi

Needless to say on Wednesday it is going back to the shop. I have a vacation coming up (thankfully) so they will have 10 days to fix this.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks