• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Transfer Case PTO

Twinpinion

Recovry4x4 said:
Hey gang, didn't sell first time around. Dropped the price a bit and relisted it. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...d=1,1&item=4649390206&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT
OK, so where exactly on the transfer case does this bolt to. I'm familiar with the small Jeep stuff but don't really see anywhere on my Deuce t-case for this to go. Got pics of it on or at least can ya give me an idea? I am assuming it can be used without the truck moving under it's own power, T-case in neutral?

Twinpinion

So as long as I have your attention, help me out here. The PTO that mounts to the tranny will not change speed as you shift gears with the t-case in neutral but it will go into reverse via the tranny. If so, are there two-speed tranny-mounted PTOs available?

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The deuce and 5ton transmission PTOs ARE two speed forward (+ one rev.) units. (H,N,L,N,R).
Tranny and/or TC shifting does NOT affect speed or direction.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks