• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

transmission questions

MuleMac01

Military vehicle collector
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I tryed to serch this but no luck if the transmission fuild is a little high on the dip stick would the TH400 shift at higher rpms? If so how would be a good way to take a little out. I hope i dont half to break the gasket to do it.

raiburn

Fluid comes out when you remove the Vacuum Modulator. It is only one rubber hose, and one bolt. It is located on the passenger side of the tranny, pointing out sideways.

MuleMac01

Military vehicle collector
Steel Soldiers Supporter
ok got the fuild down to a good level now when hot test drove on the freeway wants to shift to secound about 25-30mph fells like the engine is going to blow lol maybe i should start buying new hose's and a new vac mod

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks