• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Transmission speedometer gear tooth count New Process 541 542

jimk

In Memorial
In Memorial
Does anyone have easy access to a V100 speedometer drive gear? Maybe a loose transmission sitting around?

My nos NPG 542 is missing the speedometer drive gear (aka pencil gear) and its adapter (the small collar that holds it in/ cable hooks to). I need to know the tooth count for accurate speedo function. I could also use a photo or sketch of the gear and its adapter. A few micrometer measurements ex- the shaft diameter(s) and length(s) would be very helpful as well.

Most of the 541/ 542 stuff is obsolete. I'm going to to try and match it up with something from another series. If not I'll try and fab one from something similar.

Thanks. Jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks