• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Transmission Vacuum Lines - what size

80seriesiii

I recently replaced my CDR valve and put in a spin-on fuel filter. Soon after completion, my M1008 won't shift out of first. I suspect I may have cracked or moved a transmission vacuum line. I didn't have time to look this morning, but imagine that is what happened. I'd like to grab some replacement hose before leaving town tonight. Can anyone let me know what diam. hose to buy?
Thanks

Terracoma

I used a good couple feet of 3/16" hose and a small amount of 5/16" hose when I replaced mine.

The rubber connecting block at the vacuum valve (at the injector pump) on my truck was damaged, so I removed it and connected the vacuum lines directly.

mistaken1

I needed about 3" of 3/8" line to connect the vacuum pump to the reducer as well.

The rubber piece at the valve was starting to rot so I wrapped with self-fusing rubber electrical tape. Holds it together and seals it up.