• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trip to Barstow Equipment.

Me the wife and two of our kids took a trip yesterday to Barstow Equipment from Las Vegas. I went to pick up another drivers seat and snapped some pics while I was there.

Attachments

area52

So how was the customer service? Heard they were not very friendly. I spy a M108 and a M246 wrecker!!

Are you going back anytime soon? They used to have a M54A1C that I was interested in.

area52

If you do go back, ask about the M54A1C if they still have it. I emailed them twice about a price and nobody has gotten back to me yet.

wonder what the M246's go for?

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for posting. Same experience here, call them again and again for pricing on trucks they have advertised and no return calls.

eldgenb

looking through there list of trucks they are a ton that are mislabeled and a pretty good deal. I could not find the big trailers in their inventory listing, I wonder how much they want for one of those?

JDToumanian

So how was the customer service? Heard they were not very friendly.
That's an understatement! I drive by there several times a week but I don't bother going in.... Those guys are serious jerks. If you catch them on the right time of the month, there are a few good deals here and there...

Jon

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks