• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Troop Seat NSN Question

CGarbee

Saw a post on the www.dodgepowerwagon.com website forum from a guy with some new fiberglass troopseats and figured that somebody here could answer his question in a jiffy... so:

The post from the other forum:

"I got a pair of real nice looking troop seats (just the fold-down part, not the whole side racks) that looked like they might fit my M35, but they're too short. One is perfect and still in its crate. The other is loose and has a few scratches and some rust on the hinges but still looks like it's never been installed. I thought they might be for a HMMWV, but the NSN is 2540-00-706-1090, and I'm quite certain all the NSNs for HMMWV parts have "01" rather than "00" in the second part of the number. The slats are the modern fiberglass kind in forest green.

So, now I'm wondering if they're for an M37 or CUCV. 111-1/2" seems long for either of those trucks, but I can't figure what else they might go on. Any ideas? "

So, SS gurus: What are these off of? I can tell you that they don't go on a M37... :)