• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Troop Seats - What do these fit?

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The M813 I won last month had a load of junk and at least two sets of troop seats in the bed. One set looks like they fit the truck, but the other set looks completely different there is a metal frame along the bottom of the seats as if they bolt down verses using the pockets. I really didn't get much of a look but I got a couple of photos, attached.

Attachments

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
First photo looks like a 1008.

Second photo looks like a 105 trailer on top of the 1008 and then a deuce seat on the far right.

Being wood and their condition, the value of these is pretty darn low almost to the point you would have to pay someone to take them. The 1008 ones imho are probably the only thing I would even consider keeping and trying to refurb.

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I asked the forestry guys about the pile, he said he was on his way to the dumpster but guessed someone may be able to use some of the metal parts at least? Besides when it is in the back of a truck it is not filling up his dumpster! This is the second time I have received a set of troop seats that escaped the dumpster.

Attachments

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The set on the truck are fiberglass, I just wish they had left the hard top on it! All I got of the hard top was the gasket that runs between the cab and the top.