• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Truck info

jfnemt1ff1

Ok MV trucks gods. Is the M46 the same size as a m36? I was thinking of takeing the expondo box off my M46 (bad gas engine) And pick up a M36. I have not pick up the m46 so I cant get a info from it.
John

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
John, you should be able to get LxWxH from the shipping TM here on the site. I would imagine it should get you close dimentions.

jfnemt1ff1

As always ask and someone will answer. I am thinking at this might be the right thing to do. It would faster then swap engines. And if I am going to try to have it somewhat restored in time for the June 10 year get together. I always seem to take on a tight time frame. The Bat wing truck put back together and painted and body swap on the expando truck.:wink:
John

jfnemt1ff1

Thanks Guys I would have to make a lot things happen in a short time. shop and expando trucks are 720 miles one way. and the m36 is about 500 miles oneway. And hate driving the m35 with stock tires this time of year SNOW. Because I would be hauling them with a tow bar.
John

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks