• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trucks Trucks Trucks

papercu

Found this over on the MVlist yahoo from Joe Young. Wayne

Joe Young said:
A darn good truck customer of mine in Cashiers, NC suffered a stroke and is going out of business. He has about ten M35A2 turbo cargo trucks for sale; several of them were purchased from me prior to my retiring. Give Doug a call at 1-828-506-2112 if interested in a good truck.
Joe Young

JohnnyReb

As a side note: We lost a good source of quality trucks when Joe retired. Drove from GA to NJ to buy one from him. It was exactly as described.... Joe is responsible for alot of good trucks going into civilian service....

papercu

trucks

It wasn't because he wanted to stop selling the trucks, but once the bargain hunters started paying more money to G/L for their "bargains" than Joe was asking for a great condition truck, something had to go. Wayne

FormerNewMVGuy

RE: trucks

I recently drove the 2 hours from my house to joe's place. He had a 900-20 on a 6 hole rim that he sold me for 75 bucks! I found him to be a pretty good guy, spent some time and had a good talk. hope to visit with him again soon!

JohnnyReb

Does Joe still hang here?
Yea Ole Joe could be a salty cuss but after he finished telling you how bad you screwed up a repair he was just as likely to pick up a wrench and fix it for you or spend 1/2 hour on the phone talking you thru it....