• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tub/ Turret armor for M1114

vonrick

I have extra turret armor and gun mounts for Hummers of the M1114 persuasion. Can anyone tell me the value of these? Full tubs with both plates of armor plus gun mounts and shields.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Please update your profile to reflect that. Also please keep this as a valuation thread only, not a advertisement.

vonrick

I'm sorry about the lack of a State, I think I have it corrected now. I'm just seeking information on this armor, I have one vehicle and four sets of armor for it. I'm trying to decide if I should keep it for future vehicles or not.

86humv

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Coupla fits M1114 turret roofs, can be modified to fit M1151 Aluminum roof with turret
To heavy for standard steel roof slant backs.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I knew this already, I need to find out the value of them.
Is there a big demand for them near you ? thats where you will get the most out of them .
Shipping is going to be expensive on them . It's pretty much a matter of you deciding what you want for them ,either someone will pay it or they won't .

Last edited:

Lawdog734

Because of the very limited demand, not a whole lot. I sold several that included the M1114 turret tray (the most expensive part of the kit) for $2k with everything you have in your pics. Since it won't fit on a standard M1025 roof without work, and the newer geared turrets aren't exactly plentiful, the demand just isn't there,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks