• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Turbo Parts Source

m38inmaine

I am looking for a parts source so I can replace the bearing and O ring in my "C" turbo, I checked with memphis but they wanted to sell a complete kit for $140+. Thanks.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thats a good deal. the kit should come with seals, bearing, thrusts and any gaskets/o-rings needed.

m38inmaine

Thanks for the reply, I decided it would be best to send it off for a professional rebuild. Last thing I need is a loose part sucking up in the engine. Can't wait to hear her whistle!

houdel

"C" turbos don't whistle, they SCREAM! You can hear them whine blocks away. When I drive mine through town, people on the sidewalk block their ears as I drive by! And that is with a Car Chemistry Collector Insert, which provides a 5-7 dBA sound reduction, installed in my top stack! With mine at idle, if I stand about 10' to the right side of the truck, I cannot hear the exhaust - just the turbo scream!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks