• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Turbo Tim and A3 visit Hoefler

Hoefler

Turbo Tim bought an A3 from me last winter. I picked this A3 up from GL as a truck was a "did not start" unit. She looked barely used. Outside of the missing drive shafts and blown head gasket, she seemed to be a good truck. Not wanting another project, I sold it to Tim. He got her running in short order.
He pays me a visit to the farm with my buddy Stan (Stan helped me recover my first 5-ton). His A3 got the shave and a haircut treatment along with LED lights. Tim drives this truck all over Mpls and has put lots of miles on her. He was curious as to how a big truck drives, so he had a go in my 5-ton and left drool all over the steering wheel. Was a natural with the air brakes and handling the size of that big girl. Seemed to have lust in his eyes when he left the farm. Was saying something about now needing a 5-ton. Uh oh.
Enjoy.
Pete
IMG_3975.jpgIMG_3974.jpgIMG_3971.jpgIMG_3973.jpgIMG_3972.jpgIMG_3970.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks