• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Turn Signal - One not blinking

pbrstreetgang

Turn Signal Problem that I haven't found on here yet that maybe someone here could help me with.

I put in a new blinker in the fuse box today and got all my signals working just fine, with only one problem. All signals work great, all lights both outside and inside were replaced yesterday, everything flashes except the passenger side rear blinker. It will blink on the Hazards but will not blink when switched to the right. Is someone is going to tell me that it is a ground problem, please assume that I know nothing because I don't.

ragedracer

I had the same problem with one of my front signals. Was a broken ground at the lamp assembly. Have you checked the wiring to the tail lamp?

Tnrobocop

Not to be a smart azz, but did you replace the bulb with the correct one?

The regular bulbs look the same but you need one with two elements, one for the stop and one for the turn.

I only say that since I did it once on a 72 Cutlass. :oops:

raiburn

yeah, check for the correct bulb and, that you insert it correctly, it can fit both ways, but it only works one way. look at the little nubs sticking off the base of the bulb, one is higher than the other. ive also had a loose ground prong on one of the sockets where the bulb twists in.