• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

turn signal question

chuck500cc

When I put on the turn signal onmy M35 it will hang for about 4 seconds and then start to blink, but, will get faster and faster and then won't come on at all. Plus, when I turn it on the second time it won't work at all. I have consistant brake lights. Ideas?

Chuck XD Fan

ems4ty

Check your wiring throughout. Sounds like it may be grounded or have a short. Just a guess on this end. Disconnect the wires at each of the lights, isolate them, then turn on the signals. See if that changes the indicator on the turn signal unit. If it blinks like normal, then you have a problem with one of the light assemblies. Process of elimination my friend.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks