• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

turn signal wont flash

deathschariot

Ok I've searched for a few days on here trying to see what my problem might be but I cant seem to find anything. My logic might be off. Anyway I just bought this 86 blazer from the sheriffs dept.(they told me it was ex military). They sold it to me because they could not get the lights to work at all. I got it home and did a little research found out that the "service lights" switch just had to be up, now all the lights come on just fine except the turn signal wont flash to the left or right it will come on but its just a steady light no flash. I noticed the flashers were not in the fuse box, so I went and purchased what napa told me I needed with no luck. The indication light works for the left side but not the right. Figured that is a ground problem because the right indicator does come on with the hazards but the lights still wont flash.

Have I just completely over looked something? or Is there a thread I missed?

any help would be greatly appreciated....

deathschariot

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks