• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Turn signals

1986Blazerk5

About a year ago my older brother dropped a wrench on the battery and fried some wires we took it to the shop to have the vehicle fixed and when we got it back the left turn signal will not flash but the right one does, when the light switch is pulled all the way out the front left running light will not light up put the backone does and no turn siganl on either one i already checked the flasher relay and i have replaced bulbs on that side i dont know what else to check, please help thanks in advance

dependable

I would replace flasher with hd unit, check or replace all bulbs. Then check all the ground points, anywhere a (usually) back wire from the lighting harness connects to the truck body, clean paint or rust fron all of these. Grounding problems can produce some odd symtoms on lighting systems.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks