• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Turret cover

Junior0415

The driver that picked up my truck decided not to make sure the turret cover was secured so surprise it didn't make it from yermo to Ohio. If anyone is looking for one I'm sure it's not far from yermo on the side of the road. My location doesn't help me with that so does anyone on here know of one available or where I could find one. I know cab parts are the rarest to come by and why I waited to get a complete truck but in the end didn't. Worst case I can get one made. I know it just covers the hole and I can get the measurements for that but want it as close to original as possible. Could someone post the dimensions of the cover on their's?

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is a guy on eBay that is selling MTVR windshield glass. I believe he is a fabricator. I think he can fabricate the turret cover. He has a truck and could remove the cover to take measurements so the replacement is exact. He offered me his services on other fab work. I'd check with him.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks