• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Two HMMWVS from Yermo, CA to Winlock, WA

Hammer

I have two HMMWVs (M1123 without tops, doors, etc.) at Yermo that I might need hauled up to me.
I can do this myself, I have trucks, trailers, etc. But I might not have the time.
I just got the cleared EUC on the first HMMWV yesterday, Hope to have second EUC cleared here shortly.

Open to fair offers for to pickup at Yermo.
They can be brought to Winlock WA, or I have a yard location in Portland OR that could easy be dropped at if you have ramps to offload.
If you cannot offload, I have access to anything needed to offload in the Chehalis/Winlock area.

They are both running vehicles. So loading shouldn't be bad.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I can let you know in a few days. I'm bidding on a truck on the 26th at RB in Chehalis that I will have to come get if I win.

unitedstatesoffreight

I have two HMMWVs (M1123 without tops, doors, etc.) at Yermo that I might need hauled up to me.
I can do this myself, I have trucks, trailers, etc. But I might not have the time.
I just got the cleared EUC on the first HMMWV yesterday, Hope to have second EUC cleared here shortly.

Open to fair offers for to pickup at Yermo.
They can be brought to Winlock WA, or I have a yard location in Portland OR that could easy be dropped at if you have ramps to offload.
If you cannot offload, I have access to anything needed to offload in the Chehalis/Winlock area.

They are both running vehicles. So loading shouldn't be bad.
I'd be happy to help if I can, my name is Nick Johnson with United States of Freight. Feel free to call me at 484-431-9509 or email me at nick@unitedstatesoffreight.com.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks