• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Two possum pickup at Redstone

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Yesterday (22 March, 12) I made a pickup for a fellow SS member.

I took the Boss Lady and Elmo and Ellie Mae Possum with me.

We picked up two lots of tires/rims and one very cherry M931 tractor.

Mr Murphy must have been otherwise engage since no issues came up.

The only hiccup was when I smelled something burning....pulled over...nothing...drove some more, smelled it again......pulled over and figured out that it was still paint burning off of the new engine.....the truck had less than 1000 miles on it.

Pics for your viewing pleasure.

Attachments

rlwm211

Nice tractor WM!!!!!

I am beginning to wonder if Elmo and Eliie Mae really
ought to either get a room or a chaperone?????

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
If I didn't need a cargo truck worse than I need a tractor I would have been on this one like a hobo on a ham sandwich. It still has that new truck smell and just over 300 miles on it.

I won't post what he paid for it but I will say that he got more than his moneys worth.

One thing I noticed is that it tended to wander with those big tires on it......prob could be improved by adjusting the tire pressure.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks