• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Two trailers of different types

DeBang

Just picked up my (what I thought were) two M101A2 trailers. Both were in great shape.

One (larger) was listed as a Kasel M101A2 but also has a M101A3 tag.

The other is a smaller M101A2 that does not have a surge brake but also looks like it was not used very much. The smaller one does not have any manufacturer.

The larger trailer has an offset (and longer axle) and the tag mentions it was modified with heavy duty spring kit but also has additional structural members and a surge brake.

Is it standard that a trailer have two tags that are different?

Not complaining because I got more than I thought.

Attachments

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
The wide one is an A3 frame with an A2 bed the other appears to be a 101a1 with the 5 hole Budds . And yes it is ok that they have mismatched tags 116 is a frame, 101 is a cargo body

Last edited:

DeBang

too pretty to pass up

They look so nice together. One for a night on the town and one for work around the house. Cant melt them down they have to self-combust.:deadhorse: