• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Typical

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice weather is finally upon us.... you know, the time to head out in the deuce, topless, hit the highway on your Harley or lounge on the lake in your boat. (At least that's what it means to me...).... and I get word my company is sending me to Korea for 6 months.... I'll be back just in time to appreciate the engine heat on George, look at the boat and the bike, and sigh.... :evil:

(My bad... this should have been in the conversations forum.... if a mod would be so kind..... :oops: .)

rmgill

Rent or buy a bike there.
You can buy 400cc/600cc sport bikes there that are wonderful in the mountains where you need light weight and not horsepower.

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Going about 1 1/2 hours south of Pusan. Installing ROV's and hydraulics. don't know how much time I'll have for me, we're working 7-12's

Jakob

Re: RE: Typical

kendelrio said:
Going about 1 1/2 hours south of Pusan. Installing ROV's and hydraulics. don't know how much time I'll have for me, we're working 7-12's
Is that around the Pohang area? My memory of ROK isn't that great. I spent a few weeks down in Pohang... well, in the training area near there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks