• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Unauthorized Google photo gets the left-handed salute

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Short wheelbase version. I don't have to worry about street view at either of my houses. One house is on a dead end dirt road and the other half way up a 1 lane mountain road.

AZK9

Ha ha! That's pretty cool... um... funny... er... interesting! What are the chances?! [thumbzup]

kubotaman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So let me get this straight, we have guys creating "long" CUCVs to carrymore people, but now people are creating "short" CUCVs too? WTF is the world coming too?

I think HMMWVs are the next thing to be bobbed. :roll:

NovacaineFix

So let me get this straight, we have guys creating "long" CUCVs to carrymore people, but now people are creating "short" CUCVs too? WTF is the world coming too?

I think HMMWVs are the next thing to be bobbed. :roll:

Already done, they're being sold at Jeep Dealerships called Wranglers http://www.jeep.com/en/wrangler/#model=sport&color=black&category=standard

EDIT>>>>Also forgot. A ways back, the Bing car drove by and caught me doing just about the same thing. Ever try using Bing Maps? like trying to use a fold up map on a tilt-a-whirl.

Screen Shot 2016-06-08 at 9.30.56 PM.jpg

Last edited:

edpdx

Yes, I was flipping the Google car off. I saw it coming around the corner near my house. As it got closer I suddenly got the feeling that I was being filmed without consent and I didn't like it. I used my left hand cause my daughter was in the car with me. You can still see my intent though.