• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Unimog Manuals

phil2968

Since the admin and a mod are involved I would expect a better thread title. "Unimog manuals" maybe? You know, in case somebody searches !

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Since the admin and a mod are involved I would expect a better thread title. "Unimog manuals" maybe? You know, in case somebody searches !
If you or anyone has some verbage for the TM thread, by all means please let me know. Because outside of standing next to a unimog at the rally, I am unilaterally unimog uneducated.

bchauvette

How about:
Thank you for spending months and months gathering valuable official Unimog Shop manuals, over coming numerous failed data transmissions and spending hours uploading over 5 gigabits of data. I know you have other things to do . I Know Steel soldiers is not your main focus in life and you can't think of everything every time. I humbly suggest the title is "Unimog Manuals" so it can be easily searched.

Please note I was was construction worker and combat Army. The above is not exactly how I wanted to word this.