• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Unknown Front Bumper Insignia

Armada

Hey guys, as I was sanding off the layers of paint on my front bumper, I got down to about the original layer and started to see yellow. :confused: I carefully sanded some more and an insignia came through. I'd like to know what it is. Sorry, no picture at this time, but I'll describe it.
It's almost 6.5 inches tall and yellow. It was stencilled on. It is basically a torch (like the olympic torch or statue of liberty) with 2 crossed flags in front of it. One flag has a solid yellow square in it, the other is a solid yellow border with an open (background color) square in it.

I'd like to know what it represents as I might put the same markings back on it after its repainted. Any Ideas? Is there a website that shows different vehicle markings, or specific unit markings?? Thanks

Armada

BADA BING! :hop: Thats it! :yeah: COOL! [thumbzup] [thumbzup] [thumbzup] Picture that in stencil format.

Now, not personally being in the military, can someone explain to my pea brain what the US Army Signal Corp is/does/was/did?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks