• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

unknown hole on MEP-003a

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
When you're looking behind the front panel of the MEP-003a 10KW genset, on the outside there is a small eye-bolt used when helping to lift/adjust the genset when loading, but there is also a hole about 3" diameter or so, nothing is in mine. However, I found this pic sent to me by speddmon, something is there in his (where the arrow is pointing). I can't find anything in the manual talking about this thing. What is it?

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That would be what it is...I only have one in mine...the other one doesn't have the adapter.

hurst01

I have found them on ebay quite often for about $10 + shipping. The ones I saw had the cap you were pointing to and and a couple of tubes that screw into it. It fits in a 5 gallon Jerry can to be used as an Aux fuel tank.
I never did hear back from you on parts from the 10K you were parting out. Have you sold everything? I still need an injector pump (to repair) and a transducer.

Ed