• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Unknown Radiator + Power Steering Pump Belts Slipping

erasedhammer

1. What is the little square radiator at the bottom of the radiator stack? Pics below
IMG_20170116_131336.jpgIMG_20170116_131341.jpg

2. Just installed a new alternator, after I got the bracket in, I am pretty sure I tensioned the pump as much as I can. When the RPMs are above 2000, there is the squeaking sound of slipping belts. And when stopped and I pull the steering wheel all the way over, the squeaking sound of slipping belts happens again. I can sure try to tension the pump more, but I want to make sure that nothing else might be the matter before I try again.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks