• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Update on M887

Fletcher76

I lucked out and found someone with a dash cover, radiator core support, and inner fenders. It was about a 2 hour drive to get them but it was worth it and the owner was a good guy.
Did I mention the gentleman also gave me both front fenders, a bumper, and a glove box insert for free?
I’ve got the inner fenders and core support bolted in place. I’m in the process of straightening my original bumper as the one I was given is chrome and in real good shape. I’m also working on finding a set of round headlight buckets for a ‘79 as the donor parts came from a 1979 dodge with the quad buckets and adapters. I’ve unbolted the adapters but will save them.

Attachments

Fletcher76

The 76 core support doesn't have the clearance for the 77 turn signals, but can be cut to clear them.
Yes sir, I was looking into doing that as a last resort. To be clear my truck is a ‘77 with an ‘80 core support. I lucked out and someone came through with the correct headlight buckets that can bolt up. I still need to check clearance for the turn signals and if they don’t fit I’ll have to clear it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks