• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Updated deuce pics..

Chinookpilot77

Here's an update on my project. A bobbed, quadcab, shortbed deuce.

It has 4 new hemmt wheels, 395's, a new cab welded in and mounted.

To do list: Tomorrow I'm finishing up the fenders, the 20th I get a new hard top to stretch, (mine had a gun ring installed and I didn't want to ruin it), and sometime next week I should get 4 new MRAP seats to install!!

After that, I still need to install my power steering, thinking about doing a vacuum/hydraulic brake upgrade, paint, and line-x. I'm getting there!

And here's one of me and my wench on halloween!

Last edited:

ctmustang

Hey 77
Now that is a well proportioned quadcab deuce. I've seen a couple in person that I thought didn't look quite rite but I think youre on to something mighty COOL.Keep up the fine work
C.T.Mustang

chvss65

Heh chinook
ya nothing much has changed here
same ole area
thanks for the reply,,,ya always can come back in time for the snow
lol's

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks