• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

USAF Special Operations Minicycle

B3.3T

Some time in the early 90's I saw photos of a USAF SOF display at Hurlburt showing CSAR/PJ gear including a RATT and some kind of small motorcycle. I think it was a Yamaha and it was Minicycle or even minibike size. It was definitly two wheel, not more. Anyone know what I'm recalling?

kc5mzd

The past few times I was at GL in San Antonio there were several OD motorcycles laying around. I didn't look to close but from a distance and lying down they kinda looked like Kawasaki's maby around 650cc or so.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks