• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Usefull (To get parts for) sites should be listed>

ssgtwright-usmc

I have seen alot of forums of members asking (Where can I find or get this part from).
I beleive it would be usefull if we put these hard to find parts or parts stores and other usefull MV links in the resources tab.
It should list what that store caters to in the MV series, M818, M35s, M1008s ect...
A link to those stores should also be listed for easy access.
I do not know if members can post things in the resource tab to add web links but it would be helpful for members to find a part if looking.
If such store does not have such items then each member could then place a posting asking other members if they have such parts.
Just a idea!!!!

ssgtwright-usmc

Lately I have seen people talking about (www.oem.com, www this and that) and I think we should get all of these parts store into one section so everyone can have a quick link to contact such store.