• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Using Deuce parts on a F700

satcong

I am looking into using my deuce engine & transmission along with one of the rear ends w/springs, I have a 1985 F-700 flatbed dump that is eating me alive in gas (5 MPG) yhe multifuel running on filtered used mortor oil (FREE) & used transmission fluid (.50 per gal.) as it has for a few years now, would be a whole lot cheaper for me to operate. Has anyone made a conversion like this or able to point me in the right direction? Steve:cool:

tm america

Why not just use a deuce all together they are cheaper to plate and opperate altogther, .If you need a longer bed go with a m36 either one is availible with drop sides on the bed than can be dropped to load with fork lift or removed to use as a flatbed.you can probably sell the f700 for enough to buy 2 deuces

joeM62

Could you put the dump and hoist off the f700 to the duce seem like that would be better than putting the tranny and and rear end of a duce in the f700. just my 2cents

satcong

I am having second thoughts about parting out my deuce, I have located a pull out multifuel W/ transmission for $650. I may pick them up & sell the deuce.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks